Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Adding Embroidery Floss In a Unique way to your Card

 I know everyone is into stitching on cards. I love it, though, I haven’t done it in a while. But you can use your embroidery floss, string, or twine in other creative ways too. This one, I loved doing. So simple. I also got to use up some bits of floss I had left over from other projects. I do suggest you use some strong double-sided tape for this. As you saw on the video, I sandwiched the floss between the tape. I really think this helped keep everything in place.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!


No comments: