Saturday, September 23, 2023

Ink Swiping but With an Embossing Powder Twist

 I am doing a bit of ink swiping, though this time it is with Versamark Ink. Then just add embossing paper for something a bit different. I do have to admit the card I made looked like 3 eyebrows once I added the black embossing powder, but I was happy with the card when I was done. I don’t have a lot of colored embossing powders, but if you do…wow all the things you can do with this one. This is a technique I can see using quite a bit in the future.



To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: