Saturday, September 16, 2023

How I Incorporate Repeat Sentiment Stamping in a Card Sketch

 You can always change things up when you are making a card. I think that is one of the things I like the most about this hobby. If you aren’t happy with the results, you can always try something different. Making your own patterned paper is one way. In this sketch I used repeat sentiment stamping as one of the “patterned” paper elements. You don’t always have to use the same sentiment over and over; you could change it up and have a few as well. I also love to use background stamps with text as well to just give a bit of background noise for your card. Remember to incorporate the things you have in your stash in new ways. It keeps the creative mojo flowing.





To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 

No comments: