Monday, September 18, 2023

Using Digital Paper to Make a Treat Holder


 I made such a simple treat holder with this digital paper. Anyone can do this. You can add small treats, maybe even a bracelet. This would be great for co-workers, friends, or something different for those trick-or-treaters so what’s inside is a surprise.

If you didn’t know I now have an Etsy shop. It houses digital products as well as physical products. Here is an example of one of the digital papers I just released. The great thing about digital products is the price point, the fact you don’t have to store a physical product, you always will have it to pull out to use, and they can be used in so many ways. I hope you will check out my Etsy shop, the link is below. This particular product, I will but uploading another idea for this particular print, so hope you will check out that video that will come out likely next week.

To see the video of this treat holder being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: