Friday, September 22, 2023

Make Your Own Background With Simple Shapes


 You only need a few simple tools to make a card for a friend. This background I made with just sharpie fine lined pen. I just drew simple shapes. They aren’t even straight. When making something like this you just get lost in the process which is the fun of it. Just draw to fill up your paper, then add a simple sentiment, or if you want an image. The best part really is that you made it. I love making backgrounds like this to help relax. Hope you will give it a try next time you just feel the pull to create.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: