Tuesday, September 12, 2023

Kraft and White Cardstock, So Stunning Together

 There are certain colors that I think are just wonderful together. Kraft and White are a winning cardstock combination. I am also partial to Kraft and Black as well. I so enjoyed putting this card together. I used these two basic colors, cutting up several dies. I also got to use at Dollar Tree stamp set. I used the Be Brave sentiment as it was one I had not used yet but wanted to. Each die cut was layered until I found a look I liked.

To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a Coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!




No comments: