Saturday, December 16, 2023

Adding a Hint of Color with Paint Scraping

I thought I would try paint scraping again, this time with some color pops I have.  I loved how this turned out.  It just gave a hint of color without covering up the music print under it.  The color pop also gave a bit of shine which I liked as well.  The washi stamps add a bit of whimsy.  But the wooden owl I just love.  They are super thin.  I have found others at Dollar Tree since this card was made.  I had to pick them up to as they add so much without too much bulk or weight. 

 

To see the video of these cards beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 

No comments: