Saturday, December 9, 2023

Flat Shaker Snowflake Gift Tags

I kept eyeing these 3 x 3 pieces of cardstock with the negative snowflake image I had after making last month’s sheetload of cards.  I had to use them.  I could not let them go to waste; they were too cute.  It also allowed me to use up some other 3 x 3-inch scraps of white cardstock as well. 

I decided I wanted to make some cute flat shaker gift tags with them.  The to and from is on the back.  These didn’t take long to make at all.  I hope you think of this if you want to try to make your own, if not I do have these up for sale in my Etsy shop.  Just see the link below if you would like to purchase them.

I hope you enjoy my flat shaker gift tags.


To see the video of these tags being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!






No comments: