Monday, December 18, 2023

Incorporating Mistakes Into My Cards


 If you have been a crafter/card maker you have learned over the years how to fix a few mistakes on cards.  This card was one of those for me.  Mainly because I didn’t want to waste a sheet of my Tim Holt’s Watercolor paper.  So, like I do so many times, I just covered the whole image.  This time with such a cute summery washi tape that I got from Temu I think.  Don’t throw out those projects unless you are sure you can’t salvage it.  Incorporate those mistakes likely they will still lead to wonderful results.

To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!


No comments: