Saturday, December 30, 2023

December Sheetload of Cards

 I really love participating in the Sheetload of Card challenges each month. December’s challenge was another great one. For this challenge, I substituted the circle element for a couple of dies. In the video, you’ll see me add the coffee cup. Later though, after some reflection, I did add a butterfly to each card along with some glitter gel pen accents to give each card a bit of sparkle. These are for sale in my Etsy shop. So, I hope you will check out the link below. Better yet, purchase a card or the whole bunch!


To see the video of these cards beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!





No comments: