Monday, December 11, 2023

Spotlight Technique, but With A Die Cut Image

 For this card, I really wanted to explore different ways of accomplishing the spotlight technique.  The main image I decided to add a spotlight to was a die cut.  I haven’t seen that done before.  It probably has been done, but I haven’t seen it.  I learned a couple of things.  First, the background and the die need to be the same color.  Also, darker or brighter colors in the background area really help make that area pop.  Once the spotlight is done, I think it is best to keep the rest of the card simple.  I had so much fun making this card.  This is something I will do again.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 

No comments: