Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Wedding Explosion Box: A Nice Keepsake for the Couple

 I love making handmade gifts for everyone. I love how this Wedding Explosion Box turned out. It is a pretty simple design. I definitely could have had more elements but I loved the vinyl elements I was able to add thanks to Cricut Design Space. The bride is a Cricut fan so I was hoping she would appreciate it. I loved I had enough of the cardstock left over to make a coordinating bag and card to go with it. The card included my bigger gift of some cash for the happy couple to hopefully spend during their honeymoon. Now they can add some photos some comments on things they want to remember as a keepsake they can keep for some time to come.

To see the video of this project beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting

No comments: