Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Using Leftover Ink

 If I am being honest, at times I am a lazy crafter.  What I mean by that is that at times I make cards using only what is in reach.  I don’t always want to go searching for a particular die, ink, or stamp.  So, I improvise with what I have around me.  I think that having my Pinterest-inspired videos has helped a bit with that.  Now I get a card design in my head using products I have so I am more inclined to get up and find those products.  For this card, however, those lazy crafter tendencies were shining as I decided I wouldn’t get out my ink pads, just use the leftover ink on my finger daubers.  But as you see that did not go as planned.  I think I need to practice my leaf drawing for the next time I try this. 


I do apologize as I don't have a great picture of this card.  


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: