Monday, December 4, 2023

Anybody else remember Inchies?

 

 

If you have been in the cardmaking world for a long time, you may remember making inchies.  These one-inch squared goodies can be put in all different configurations to make some really beautiful cards.  The card that inspired my version is at the beginning of the video which is so classic.  My version is a bit more cutsie.  I found while making my inchies that this is the perfect thing for using those small stamps we get in those stamp sets.  Then you can make a focal point with the set of those you made.  This is an oldie but goodie.  I think if you have never tried this you should.  This also is great with just patterned paper.  Use those scraps.  Cut them into one-inch squares and get to work.  


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: