Friday, December 15, 2023

Pinwheel Card


 This would be a great card to use up scraps that you have for sure.  To make a pinwheel card, I suggest using liquid glue to give you some “wiggle room” time.  Also, as I show in the video on that first square you put down, leave the left side without glue.  You have to slide the last square underneath that so having it glued down would lead to disaster.  If you are new to cardmaking, I suggest the pinwheel card.  It’s a classic.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: