Friday, December 29, 2023

Scraps are Versatile, Don't Leave Them Behind

 Scraps are so versatile. It is difficult to get rid of any scrap paper because over the years I have learned, that you can use those scraps in so many variations. Long, skinny, short, wide, those scraps can be used to make so many cards. You just have to look to reconfigure them in your head. I have watched so many scrap videos in my time. I learn something new in most of them. So it’s really hard to throw any away. Die cut them, use strips to stamp your sentiments, create inchies, or patterns…the list goes on. Here is another video using the scraps I had lying on my desk that I did not want to waste. Thanks for checking it out.

To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: