Saturday, December 2, 2023

Review of Christmas Cards made: Featuring Kendra's Card Challenge 12

Each Day I have been sharing a Christmas card daily for a total of 15 days. Here is a review of the papers I used and the cards I made using Kendra’s Card Challenge 12. I so appreciate all the likes and views. I do have a playlist if you want to see the sketch for each card along with the process of each card being made so I hope you will check that out. I also appreciate those who started to follow me. I so appreciate it. I am still trying to at least get to 1 thousand so each follower counts. If you want to play along you can find Kendra's video explaining her challenge: https://youtu.be/ttyW-29GZfg?si=zmMcX2fskgOu-vb7


Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: