Friday, December 22, 2023

Tearing your Patterned Paper is OK.

 Today’s card is best made using double-sided patterned paper.  You will be tearing said paper as well.  It’s ok.  You are allowed to tear paper.  That was a big trend quite some time ago.  Though not as popular for the card design it works.  Watch the video as I create some interest by tearing a portion of the middle that is rolled back to see a message.  Let me know if you like this with a thumbs up or comment.  I much appreciate the engagement.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: