Sunday, December 31, 2023

My First Origami Heart

 I have finally used the first Pin I ever Pinned on Pinterest. To make an origami heart, which I then placed on a card, because what else would I do with it? I mean let's be real, that is what I do. I would love to have a bookmark, but I don't read physical books anymore. Do you read physical books? Ok, I could go off on a tangent, but I will stop with that question. I do recommend if you are going to make this heart, for the love of Pete, use paper, not cardstock. You'll thank me!

To watch the video where Ifound the heart tutorial head here.


To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: