Thursday, May 18, 2023

Easel Cards are Fun, So Let's Try a Twisted Easel Card



 

I have made several easel cards. They are one of my favorite how-to cards to make. However, this is the first time I tried the twisted easel card. It took a bit for me to get the hang of it for sure. I think the best advice I can give is that whatever is the focal point, make sure you only glue half of it down, or the fold won’t work (I have made that mistake before). Hope that will make this card making idea a bit easier for you. I believe even a beginner card maker can do this so don’t let it intimidate you. You are a diy queen, you got this for sure!

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to see the buy me a coffee link to the right on the side bar if you wish to support my blog/videos. Of course, you want to watch the video, right? Then head here. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: