Tuesday, May 30, 2023

What is an Upright Z Fold? Glad to Share

 

I have made a few z cards, but an upright Z fold? I don’t think so, but today that is going to all change. I think this card can be done by a beginner card maker easily. For me, I wanted to make sure it closes well, so I used a wooden button. I think next time, I will want to use something that is a bit flatter. With the button, I would need to send this in a padded envelope, or this would have to be a card that is hand-delivered.



Well, after watching this how to video, do you think you will try an upright Z fold? If you are a greeting card maker, I hope you will give it a try. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link that is on the right hand banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: