Thursday, May 25, 2023

This Kind of Fingerprinting is Fun


 Yes, this kind of fingerprinting is fun. Ever thought of using your fingerprints as part of a card design? I did and I am so happy with how this DIY card tutorial turned out. Make those fingerprints into little chickees to help celebrate someone’s birthday. I think this would be cute for a kid or grown-up alike.

I keep thinking about what other greeting cards I could make using fingerprints. This is I think one of the best how-to tutorials for beginners. Think you might try it? If so please tag me #samanthadesigns. I would love to see what you decide to make using your fingerprints as the focal point.

Happy crafting!
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a Coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day!

No comments: