Thursday, May 11, 2023

Got Coffee Loving Friends? Hope This Card Inspires


 I wish I was a coffee lover, but I am not. In fact, I am not really a person who likes any hot drinks except cocoa. It’s iced tea all the way for me. That has nothing to do with this card at all but thought I’d share. 😉

This was inspired by a Pin I have over on my sketch Pinterest Board, sure you got that. I have the link below if you want to follow any of my Pinterest Boards. Be prepared, they are arranged in very broad categories.
I have so many coffee die cuts that this was a perfect sketch to break those out for to add to this slim line card. I used Copics to color the coffee cups. So, this makes this diy very personalized, tying in the colors together.
I hope you enjoy this how-to, it really isn’t that hard, is it? I think this is a greeting card you can totally change to fit your style or any theme. That is what I love about card sketches, you get to make them your own.
Now, this would not be a card making idea to try if it did not have some washi tape in it. You know how I feel about washi tape. I must try to use it as much as possible since I have a huge washi tape stash.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much so I enjoy my cards with all of you. See the video for this card here.



No comments: