Saturday, May 13, 2023

Four cards From One Sheet of 6 x 6 Patterned Paper

 




Ya’ll I never thought this would work. Who knew it was so easy to make four cards from one 6 x 6 piece of patterned paper. I am just wowed! This card technique should be used if you need to crank out some cards to put together for a quick present for sure. This requires minimal supplies. Beginner card makers should keep this on file. I hope you find this how-to tutorial easy to follow since this is such a short video. If you want a slower version, just let me know.

I am still trying to use up all my spellbinders card kits from 2021, so that is where this patterned paper came from. I think it really is going to take years to get all those pieces used. I am kind of glad I stopped the subscription. I mean really this stuff lasts forever. But the patterned paper in kits hooks me every time! What of this hobby seems to grab you? I get hooked by it all really, inks, stamps, embellishments, patterned paper, washi tape…the list goes on. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out the video found here.



No comments: