Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Making Handmade Feathers for Your Projects



You could use several different items to make your own feathers. Patterned paper, duct tape, vinyl would work too. I used washi tape for this diy tutorial. Did you know you could make your own homemade feathers? I was very pleased when I tried this years ago, so I still will make some from time to time. For the center of the washi tape, I used twine. I think wire would be great here as well. If you have those scissors that make several even cuts in a row that will make this, go quicker. I don’t have a pair of those, so I just use regular scissors to make all my snips. This is such a simple diy, I am sure you have supplies on hand to make a few feathers the next time you have some crafting time.
Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out the video to make these feathers here. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the side bar. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

 

No comments: