Tuesday, May 23, 2023

Emboss Resist Using a Kid's Watercolor Set


 Not every card making technique needs the fanciest of supplies. Today’s card I revisited a staple how-to, embossing resist. I also did this quickly using a kids watercolor set that I bought my son probably 7 years ago or so. It still has plenty of use left, so I thought I might as well use it. I love it since it had some bright colors in it that would match the washi tape I was going to use as the focal images. I took the washi tape, layered it on cardstock then used a die to cut out the images to make them look like postage stamps. I think this worked pretty well. 😉

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out the video for this card here. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link on the blog bar to the right. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

2 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Very impressed with your card. I love the washi stamps. Hugs Mrs A.

samanthadesigns said...

Thank you so much!