Saturday, May 20, 2023

Using Some Digital Patterned Paper



Digital paper is a great way to really add different looks to your projects without spending a lot of money. I love digital paper, digital stamps, etc when creating. You don’t have to use the die cutting machines like Cricut, either. If you have Word, a printer, and some dies, then you have more than enough to get started using digital mediums you print on paper in your papercrafting. For today’s greeting card, I used a Pinterest Pin to inspire me. I broke out that music digital paper I just downloaded into Word the printed it out. Then I made these cute cards using minimal supplies. I hope you will try this card making idea next time you get a chance to play with your stash. Thank you for stopping by my channel. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out the video for this card here. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link on the right side bar. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: