Thursday, June 1, 2023

Stretching the Tools We Have: Adding Ink to an Embossed Image

 


Embossing folders are pretty good value for money. But the best thing about them is that they are so versatile. Today I want to show you another card technique that you can use with those embossing folders. Adding a bit of color after you run your cardstock through your die cut machine in the embossing folder helps you stretch that supply just a bit more. Just adding that bit of ink to your embossed image really does make a difference. I hope you will try this card making technique soon so you can make your own handmade card.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out my links below for where to follow me besides here. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand banner bar. Have a great day! Happy Crafting! You can check the video out here for this card.

No comments: