Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Adding Embossed Details Without an Embossing Folder

 


So, if you are a beginner cardmaker, this is one of those cards for you. If you have something you can score on with a scoring tool, then just make some lines. You can make an easy card in minutes. This is a great card making technique for all. This simple handmade card used a bit of scoring with something to define the area. I used dollar tree flat backed pearls. I love this clean and elegant look. It really could be used for anyone or any occasion. Since I used a sticker for the sentiment, I really did not have to get out many tools at all. I hope you will give this a try.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out my links below for where to follow me besides here. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link on the right hand side. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

As always there is a video found here.

No comments: