Saturday, June 17, 2023

Let's Sand That Cardstock for a Different Look


 Did you know if you sanded cardstock that has a white core, it will show through? Well, now you know. This will give your cardstock a different look after you have embossed it. This is just another way to stretch your supplies. I really like having this option. You then could even rub another ink color over top as well to give more variation. The possibilities! Hope you try this card technique when you get a chance.


Check out the video for this card here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this blog even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner bar.. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: