Tuesday, June 13, 2023

It is Time to Use Up at Least One Product


 Do you ever realize you have too much stuff! Well, there are a couple of ways to pair that down. One is to give it away. The other is to use it up. I love it when I finally use up a product in my stash. Today it is some metallic washi I think I got from Diaso. I used it to make a cute little background for a card. What are the products you have been able to use up lately? I would love to know.


I am including a video for this card that is found here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out my links below for where to follow me besides here. If you wish to support this blog even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand banner bar. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: