Tuesday, June 20, 2023

Add Texture to Your Next Card for Something Different


 I am always looking for ways to add different elements to my cards. Or a different way to use an element. So for this card, I wanted to add some texture. I pulled out my embroidery thread scraps in order to wrap them around this scalloped circle. I love the outcome. I feel this would make a beautiful new baby card. What items do you use to add texture to your cards?

Thank you for stopping by my blog.  I hope you find things that inspire you.  I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you.  Hope to see you all soon.   If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner bar.  Have a great day!  Happy Crafting!


To see the video of this card being created, please head here.

No comments: