Saturday, June 10, 2023

Keeping it Simple and Elegant for Sypathy Cards


 So, if you are a beginner cardmaker, this is an easy card tutorial to follow if you need a sympathy card. Though really it could be used for any occasion, just change up the style of washi tape and sentiment. It would then be a totally different card. This is a card you keep in your arsenal when you need something quick. This card will not break the bank. So if you are new to cardmaking it only takes a few items. You can switch out the washi for patterned paper, paper that you have stamped on. This card can be a jumping-off point in so many directions. I hope you might give it a try next time you need a quick card.


I've got two links for videos for you. Here is the one for the card. Then here is another one showing how to tie a perfect bow using a fork as I did on this card. Both are only 1 minute long.

Thank you for stopping by my blog I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out my links. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right side in the banner bar. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: