Tuesday, June 27, 2023

Making a Sketch my Own: Ruffled Washi Again Stole the Show

 

I love a good sketch, and this one allowed me to do my ruffled washi technique which of, course had me all smiles. This sketch had a bit of different elements to it that I liked. I really wished I had gold eyelets for this one but the brads worked well too. Tell me are you sketch fan as well? Those Dollar Tree Stickers can't be beaten either. I just loved using these hot air balloons.

To see the video of this card beingcreated please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: