Thursday, June 22, 2023

Change Up Your Patterned Paper

 


This has become one of my favorite things to do. Changing up your patterned paper is awesome. It breathes life into those papers you may have had sitting around for years. You can do pretty much all the same things you would do with cardstock with those papers creating even more unique looks. So don't be scared to give this a go. On today's card, I just added some simple stamping just to add a bit more.

To see a short video of this card being made please click here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: