Thursday, June 15, 2023

A lot going on with this card

 



Ya'll there is a lot going on with this card. In my head, this card would have turned out much better than it did. I was trying to do a take on a spotlight technique where the spotlight had balloons on white cardstock with the balloons filled in. It sort of worked, though not sure I am in love with the result. I need to try this one again with a different image to see if the spotlight technique only works having the spotlight be in color...since that is the traditional way to do it. I am glad I left the mistake where I smudged the ink. Beginners, there are always ways to cover up those mistakes. You just have to get a bit creative. To see this video head here. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this blog even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: