Saturday, June 3, 2023

Taking Cards that Inspire You, Using Your Stash to Make a Great Card


 I can't tell you how much I love using all my pins on Pinterest to inspire me to use the items in my stash to make cool cards. If you want to follow along, I started at the very end of my board titled card sketches, as well as the one titled card inspiration. I go back and forth in between the two in order. But I started with the first pins on each board. It is so much fun, so I hope you will check it out.

For this card, I used a stamp I have had for a while but still had not put any ink on it from Altanew. This cityscape stamp really is just so cool. This is such an easy card, I think you probably can use it as a jumping-off point to use some great things from your stash too. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. Be sure to check out my links below for where to follow me besides here. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right hand side. Have a great day! Happy Crafting! To see the video of this card head here.

No comments: