Saturday, June 24, 2023

Let's Make a Corner Pocket Card


 This was a design that kept popping up everywhere on my Pinterest feed, so that meant I had to try it. This is another great card for beginners who are looking for something different that isn't too complicated. I definitely will be making more of these cards. They are simple, fun, and look great. Hope you get a chance to try this out for yourself.


To see the video of this card being created please head here.

Thank you for stopping by my blog. I hope you find things that inspire you. I love this hobby so much, so I enjoy sharing my cards with all of you. Hope to see you all soon. If you wish to support this channel even more, please see the buy me a coffee link over on the right banner. Have a great day! Happy Crafting!

No comments: